- The winning Captain is responsible for submitting the match report.
- Match reports should be submitted to the league Chairman (Guy Shennan) and the website administrator (Tom Williams) by no later than 2pm on the Monday following the match concerned.
- Failure to submit a match report by the stipulated deadline may result in the winning team's points being forfeited.
- Match reports are submitted to Hackney Gazette for publication. They should therefore contain a succinct summary of the game. Where key performances are mentioned they should include the fall name of the player concerned.
- A copy of the Result Submission Form can be found here.